Improve your company's bottom line with this step-by-step, self-study guide that will assist employees in mastering the essential concepts pertaining to revenue, cost and profit.
The 74-page workbook explains:
- How the distribution channel works
- Distributor economics
- How to set prices for profit
- Why price-cutting hurts business
- How to create great customer service
- How small changes can positively or negatively affect the bottom line.
The guide includes useful charts, graphs, chapter quizzes and glossary of terms.
Review the table of contents.
Read an excerpt.